View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 13:21   #741
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit: Article 50 HAS BEEN TRIGGERED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
A list of things that have been triggered this afternoon:

Guardian readers
The Liberal "Democrats"
Nicola Sturgeon
The Daily Mash
Tony Blair

All in all a good day so far.
Nicola Sturgeon - LOL yeah she's had to pop up it's like a comedy act from spitting image.

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Hmmm. The £ has dropped in value by 15%. Companies are moving operations to the EU, eg HSBC 1,000 staff to France. Inflation has risen. So some predictions are right. As I think Andrew Marr said in June, things won't be as bad as the remainers predicted nor as good as the Brexiters predicted.
Well you and the rest of them if it's so bad here now that you think you can't live here anymore you know where the exit door is now I'm sure we can get a crowd funding going to help with the move.

In the mean time the rest of us can make a better future for generations to come and when the EU does finally collapse which it will you'll all go down with it.

Regardless of what is going to happen in my generation I voted for the future and the EU isn't part of that