View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 13:53   #63
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Terrorist Attack Near Parliament, London

Meanwhile, back on the subject:

Quote:

'Depraved' attack - says Muslim Council
Posted at
13:47
The Muslim Council of Britain has condemned the attack and said its secretary general, Harun Khan, will join thousands of Londoners, including Muslims, at Trafalgar Square this evening.

"This attack was cowardly and depraved," Mr Khan said: "There is no justification for this act whatsoever.

"The best response to this outrage is to make sure we come together in solidarity and not allow the terrorists to divide us.

"My condolences, thoughts and prayers go to the families of the victims.

"I hope my Muslim brothers and sisters will reach out to fellow Londoners and Britons in solidarity to demonstrate that such hatred will not defeat our way of life."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

The best response to acts like this.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote