View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 09:15   #607
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, I'm not going to argue about the apps and VM service being different because clearly, they are. But the main point I was making is that it was the broadcasting companies that named them, not Virgin Media.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

I know that the Sky, Fox and other pay tv channels are 30 days, but is that also the case for the ITV Hub, All4 and My 5 services?
Which has nothing to do with my point that VM are guilty of false advertising. It's fine for VM to advertise that they offer a Catch Up service that includes a selection of programmes from the last 7 days on various channels. It's not okay to for them to say that they provide specific apps that they do not. Many shows are available for much longer than 7 days on their apps.

I'm not surprised that the Virgin Media Store and the Virgin TV kid's app both failed to launch on time, it's typical VM, but still disappointing to see as VM did appear to be getting their act together with regard to their TV service.