View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:51   #592
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
There definitely is false advertising. They just haven't got in trouble for it.

VM's website specifically states that their TV service includes the ITV Hub and All 4 apps, but it does not. Simple as that.
Well, it does, actually, SM. Just not the latest incarnations of them, and I think it's the same for Sky. I repeat, catch up services were on TV before the internet versions arrived.

There is a clear choice here. The full version with unskippable commercials, and the version that has less content but no ads interrupting the programmes.

Both versions have their attractions. Personally, I prefer the version that is not peppered with advertisements. Incidentally, it was not Virgin Media who named them, it was the TV companies!