View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 10:27   #107
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

My God the world is going to fall in around our ears now we've dared to do our own thing. We're truly going to be left high and dry aren't we, ostracised by the entire EU and surgically excised from every aspect of trade and even the mutual collaboration we've been part of, especially those in which the UK's expertise has been vital. How could anyone have been so stupid to want to leave all those friendly EU nations who've kept us afloat all these years and just when the future was looking sooooo good just the other side of the Channel?

I've now realised how wrong I was to vote 'out' and am going to demand another referendum because I was so busy being a swivel eyed loon that I didn't realise what I was really voting for was eternal damnation for the UK. Everyone needs to wake up realise that without the thoroughly united leadership and vision of those wonderful people in Brussels to guide our every thought and deed the UK is doomed to become a socially and economically frozen wasteland while the EU moves from one glorious triumph to another, steering the family of friendly nations to their destiny in the new one size fits all state called Utopia...

It won't be just Europe either, the rest of the world will cut us off too because we were so stupid to think we knew what was right for us. Yes, they'll all refuse to trade with the UK and we'll soon be reduced to the level of a third world nation reliant on the charity of those who knew better.

Please forgive us - we knew not what we did!!!...

Last edited by Osem; 13-02-2017 at 10:44.