View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:43   #147
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
Thanks for the reply old boy. Would that work for the SH3 as I thought you could not pick and it just assigned what ever was best. I've tried searching for 2.4 and 5 using wifi on my phone and only get my SH3 no other options
If you go into the SH3 settings you can rename the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks so you can select them separately.

Not that switching to 5GHz is guaranteed to fix it for you. That depends on the signal issues you are experiencing. But it's a good place to start.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote