View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 20:01   #1996
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I don't recall you commenting on how insecure and thin skinned he is, if you could point me to those posts I'd actually be interested and btw there's more to being a statesman than simply being a politician. Besides which I hardly go on about his child like hands, a line here and there mainly for my own amusement (which incidentally I won't be stopping doing) has suddenly turned into an obsession, if anyone has an obsession with trump here it's you, I might have done one post to many recently with the hand thing but the endless rebuttaling you indulge in is far more obsessive
Wow you contradicted yourself in the same post....

Whatever. Go find the posts, I am not doing the work for you. I got far more pressing issues to contend with than argue with you and let me say here and now, I have no obsession with anybody. I do enjoy political discussions be it UK politics or American and I like to point out issues of hypocrisy now and again, which there has been a lot of in this thread.