View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 00:25   #1626
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
i quoted your post so nothing was made up ,you can't keep accusing people of making stuff up when you are called out on your posts
I can and I did and you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
You made it perfectly clear that you think the women protesters where "mindless anarchists"
No I did not make it perfectly clear at all. Already told you you're wrong on this. Please use the search facility on this thread topic and show us, where I said in the same sentence and accused the women who were protesting in the march on Saturday, were 'Mindless Anarchists'. Only time I have said this is when I was talking about those clowns who were smashing windows in DC on Friday, on the day of the Inauguration, I was saying these were mindless anarchists. Get your facts straight.

You see, you're seeing things that are just not there, a serious problem you have martyh.

Quote:
you think that the platform she was protesting for is "invalid" because she (Madonna) is involved which to be perfectly blunt is complete bollocks ,one has nothing to do with the other
Yes it does, both what she said and Trump said are sexual terms, Madonna said hers in public I might add. They are BAD things to say, even if joking and then Madonna, turns up to a rally/protest/demonstration, about respect for women, I cannot respect a woman who does such a thing, so no it is not bollocks.

Just agree to disagree with me instead of trying to have the last word as always, because I DO NOT agree with you.

Quote:
Womens rights,gay rights ,black rights,everybody's rights are always valid regardless of who decides to get up and speak for them
They are not valid, when they cannot practice what they preach, which is my whole point.