View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 18:50   #1601
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The only people arguing about the attendance is Trump and his press secretary ,everyone knows that Obama had a better attendance but since he was the first black president that was to be expected and the only reason why Trump is making such a big deal is because he cannot understand why so many people were protesting around the world and it speaks volumes about Trump and his administration that they have not made any statement about the protests
No they are rightfully disagreeing with the photo's the press put out yesterday, they are the ones who started this by showing large empty areas that were clearly filled during his Oath of Office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
didn't realise you had led such a sheltered life and i didn't say it was reasonable i simply take it for what it was ,a bit of bad taste humor

martyh, as I have pointed out elsewhere, I have worked in the public health sector for the best part of 25 years, I have worked around a lot of women and believe me, I am used to some of their sexual innuendos.

You cannot excuse Madonna's in any way shape or form and say it is okay 'just because it is her', she then cannot stand on a platform and demand respect for women, she is considered a Pop legend or was, she should not be using such disgusting disrespectful terms in public and then demand respect, it doesn't work like that.