View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 18:21   #1599
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I can't actually believe that you really believe Madonna was seriously trying to buy votes for bj's ,i think you're just using Madonna as an excuse to have a pop at the women protesters because you think their cause is invalid and they have some real cheek not liking Trump because he thinks women are only there to be felt up and daring to protest against him.
My goodness martyh, I cannot actually believe you have double standards.

You think it is reasonable, for someone as popular as Madonna, suppose to be a role model for girls perhaps and then here she is, offering to do a sexual act for votes, all this in public and caught on camera, whether she was joking is irrelevant, she said it still and thus, is still implied and then stand on a platform with women demanding respect. I do not bloody think so.