View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 18:10   #1596
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Wrong again, it makes the platform she stands on, very invalid.

You are cherry picking again martyh, it's ok for aging old Madonna to have a dirty mouth, talking of performing sexual acts to buy votes and then stand on a platform to demand respect for women, I do not think so, infact, I know so, as it's had the opposite effect on me, I cannot and will not respect those hypocrites for women.
I can't actually believe that you really believe Madonna was seriously trying to buy votes for bj's ,i think you're just using Madonna as an excuse to have a pop at the women protesters because you think their cause is invalid and they have some real cheek not liking Trump because he thinks women are only there to be felt up and daring to protest against him.

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Trump won, Clinton lost. According to the rules of the US constitution. No amount of demonstration is going to make a jot of difference to that result. They'll all go back to Facebook to post inane selfies once the hullabaloo dies down.
They weren't protesting the result,although given Trumps attitude i suspect most would be happy if the result was different