View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 17:21   #1591
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Just look at the demos all over the world. The White House has dismissed it. And blaming the media for all the trouble
White House has dismissed no such thing, they have dismissed the media's attempt regarding the comparing of Audiences at Obama's and Trumps Inauguration and quite rightly too, using and taking a photo taken either way before or after the event, anyone can do that, I saw the live footage with my own eyes as Trump gave the Oath of Office, it was certainly packed, right up to the Washington Monument, but I would not go as far as saying it beat Obama's Crowds for reasons I have already specified a few pages back.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Free speech can still be inappropriate.
But thinking of or having thoughts of blowing up the White House is not inappropriate ?

Wanting to commit a sexual act in exchange for votes is not inappropriate ?

Get real FFS.