View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 11:22   #1888
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unstoppable migration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Merkel must be counting the days until she loses power and can hand it all off to someone else to deal with.
I really don't think she is. I reckon she still doesn't accept reality. She's been in power too long and we all know what happens - they start to believe their own rhetoric and can't accept they're ever wrong. The comments she's made recently are all about shooting the right's fox nothing more. I don't think she'll ever accept what she did when she welcomed all those unknown faces into Europe.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote