View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 22:21   #6
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: Southern Rail Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
http://news.sky.com/story/southern-r...k-out-10694097

Firstly, let me say that yes, l do agree with strikes. BUT, l blame Mr Grayling, and the Government for NOT getting involved with discussion with the Rail Unions.

Its no good Grayling telling the workers, to get back to work. The rail Unions are protecting there members and the commuters

I had to think that when they were on strike, Commuters said the service was that poor. They didn't know they were on strike. That's how bad the service is.

The Government must take this service back. And tell the Main company to get knotted

My suggestion is to bash their heads together lock in a room until all parties om and mot let them out until they have a full agreement.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote