View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 16:30   #1634
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Been reading these pages and various links with interest today, my opinion for what it's worth:

Really struggling to see what is 'game changing'. I'm sure every bullet point mentioned is available elsewhere. Maybe 6 tuners is the only one which is in next years Sky Q update according to a link posted a few pages back.

A few people have mentioned getting 2 or even 3 V6 boxes at £50 each although I haven't seen anything official from VM to say this will be the case if ordering more than one. Don't be surprised if only the first one is £50.

No additional monthly fee is of course very welcome. VM would have been hard pushed to charge more with the information given.

Tellytablet was a surprise but hardly innovative when a lot of households have tablets already. Laugh of the day came when they compared it to watching content on a 50 inch TV.
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote