View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 16:08   #1632
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Is the ability to watch recordings on mobile/tablet devices restricted to certain channels , if so is there a lIst of which are included?

From your link under the TV Anywhere section
I saw an indication somewhere today, might have been twitter, that the ability to download content would be limited to some recordings. Not sure about the streaming. Have to admit streaming to mobile devices is not a priority for me so haven't been paying attention to details on that.

However I can't imagine they'd bring out a tablet if you could only stream a small percentage of recordings/on demand...but then it's ahrd to imagine a company announcing a releases date of "before the end of the year" in what is essentially the last 4 weeks of the year.
mike_gain is offline   Reply With Quote