Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 18:07   #212
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

AJ to fight Molina, then Klitschko.

Fair play. I don't think Wlad actually still has it to be fair, I don't think he has the power to put Joshua on the floor or the speed and that jab to outbox him. With that said, I still repeat this, David Haye got to Klitschko numerous times and Wlad's instant response was to tie him up, Haye troubled him in that lopsided fight but that's overlooked. Joshua could well put Wlad down. Watch that space.

The bad side, taking on Klitschko puts Joshua at the top, he can't then go cherry picking bums. Haye and Wilder are going to want their scrap with him and I still feel either of those could very much bury him. Klitschko isn't going to throw anything near the power of Haye or Wilder in fairness but in all it's great experience for Joshua. His monumental rise still bothers me though.