Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 23:36   #201
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Fury vs Klitschko is off again. Fury citing issues but the reality is he's out of shape and hadn't even started a training camp for this fight. Its over then, he'll be stripped of the titles shortly for failing to defend without a suitable reason and it can't be rescheduled because they're both facing a potential ban for being flagged in doping tests, that hearing occurs in November.

On the plus side its likely that Haye will be one of those in for the vacant belts. I get the impression Fury is done with the sport, Good victory against Wlad but its clear he thinks himself that he fluked it and why bother trying again, got his money and went home.

At Haye's vastly improved weight and physique its clear he's gearing up for Klitschko too. Second times a charm, if he fights on the outside this time and doesn't allow Klitschko grab hold every time Haye throws one then I think Haye will bury him. A lot of people rule Haye out but not even Klitschko would stand and trade, choosing to clinch every time Haye landed. Haye in this shape can neutralize the infamous lean of doom and leave Klitschko with just his one dimensional jab. The last person to stand Haye up and trade was the supposed Steel chinned Chisora. We all know how that ended.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-09-2016 at 23:53.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote