View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016, 22:57   #135
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: US Election 2016

Because we'll know that building walls to keep out illegal immigrants makes you a racist, facist *******.

http://news.sky.com/story/great-wall...rants-10586233

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Also why should Obama provide his birth certificate? He was a citizen of the United States. It is not normal for Presidential candidates to release their birth certificate
Rightly or wrongly it was questioned, and it could have been sorted out in minutes, but IIRC it dragged out for months, further fuelling the speculation and birther conspirators.

Quote:
Yes it should. Killing their families is off the table to any decent human being. If you kill the wives/children/brothers/sisters of people because they're terrorists then you are a common murderer and nothing more.
I wasn't referring to the 'killing' of, and I'm not sure if he ever said ' killing'. But ' going after' whatever that means, I wouldn't take off the table

Quote:
Really his domestic record is likely to go down very well
The circumstances and outlook for African Americans, ethnic minorities, blue collar workers have not improved under Obama in fa t they have declined. the USA's influence and respect on the world stage has declined. Obama has been a poor president for the US with no good option in sight.