Thread: Football Euro 2016 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 22:11   #262
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Euro 2016 thread

I can see Wales winning it now. The whole team were fantastic. This what dreams are made of.

What makes feel sick is the fact that when so called team called ENGLAND, came home, they flaunted all there wealth, and went on holiday and didn't give a crap about anything.

Yet, we have a team from Wales, that were living a dream. And my god they played with passion, blood and sweat. And when the Wales got booked. Know they would not play in the Semi's. The horror on there faces, showed there passion and sorrow.

This is what football does to you. Coleman for next England Manager - Only joking Wales

I am going to buy a Welsh flag for my car now. Bloody fantastic performance.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote