View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 19:06   #4604
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Warcraft 8/10

Great movie for WoW fans alike but I can see why there's negativity. I was left confused at various parts and forgetful of lore. There'll be massively different reviews, I can't see many watching this without knowing the lore and then enjoying it.

We'll get some truly epic sequels should it make it that far. The film started ahead of the very start of the lore. So stories like the Lich King will need introductions as will the scourge. Then again that would be the same way the game did it. Still got the rise of thrall to go, the under city, the formation of Durotar and rise of the horde and the start of Orgrimmar.

I'm not sure whether a hobbit style fantasy would have been better. They've really stuck to the source orcs and mages and thus a massive CGI barrier is formed. Each to their own but I know folks that were expecting them to move away a bit and go down the hobbit style route.
l have some some clips and it does not look too bad compared to some other films of that genre.

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Mad Max, Fury Road 8/10

It starts fast and ends fast with mostly fast bits in the middle. Intense!
Is it as good as the original Taf?.