View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 12:16   #112
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
Or the UK that amazingly diverse country that attracts millions from around the world who will literally crawl through Spain/France etc to get here. This is a great diverse beautiful country, your hate filled anti UK comments should be kept for Facebook where you'll have plenty who agree with you!

I've read some of your comments in the past about reasons why you can't afford to live/buy a home in London! People in glass houses!!!!!!
I've neither been hate-filled or anti-UK. I've been realistic. The UK has never been a good fit for the EU as it stands, always an odd one out.

I'll post here for as long as those who own the site permit me to, and whatever I want as long as it's within the rules, thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
The EU states Britain must URGENTLY trigger article 50! Let it begin

http://news.sky.com/story/1717427/uk...rgently-france
Absolutely not. Businesses and the financial markets need some time to stabilise.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The EU States are waking up and discovering when they drafted Article 50 they made no provision for the remaining states to force the start of negotiations. Only the British government can invoke Art50 and it is annoying the rest of them like hell.
Indeed. What can they do, threaten to kick us out?

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brian View Post
Yes There was something I heard on tv about preparing for a massive influx before we leave the EU but don't know how much truth there was in it.
There's potential for a spike in outward migration as well, though. It's sadly unlikely that those coming in would match the 'calibre' of those going out. Bit of a brain drain.

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post
The EU tolerated but restricted us while we were in and now that we have voted for Brexit they have realised that as well as not having our contribution a bad trade deal may mean that they will not have as much income from the British market as they hoped.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting of the 6 EU founders. It will be really interesting to hear what they decide.
They didn't really restrict us any more than anyone else to be fair. They tolerated us, we tolerated them, we moaned incessantly about them, they moaned incessantly about us.

See if either side starts singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYUYtsUGgg