View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 11:36   #93
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Should the UK invoke Article 50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brian View Post
I think parting on good terms is a must to allow us to get good trade deals. Is there a way we can get deals with EU country or does it have to be a bloc deal? I know Germany want trade as usual and there is no way they will put up tariffs.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

this is Grimsby car port [we used to be a fishing port] i drive past this every day we have cars in and we have car going out the little dots in the picture are cars that have just come off the eucc KESS and other boats like it it is an enormous amount of trade .

Last edited by Hugh; 25-06-2016 at 12:14.