Thread: US Timeline Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2016, 22:24   #37
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

going back in time and changing things is very interesting and opens it up big time for next season. I love time travel and alternate realities and I can't wait to see what they do with it. The one thing which really -mod edit- bugged me because it was completely stupid and unrealistic is that

1) Wally walks right in to Star Labs (and it seems like anyone can these days without being detected).
2) he voices his concern over the teams actions and makes it clear he wants to get Joe back with Barry's help

so what do they do? They let him have complete free reign of the place without supervision knowing that he is going to go the cells and let Barry out

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Who says she doesn't end up being the Villain.
maybe she is and wouldn't it be great if at the end of season 3 he has to go back in time to stop himself from doing what he has just done so the time line is restored?

Please rember to watch your language

Last edited by Stephen; 26-05-2016 at 00:59. Reason: language
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote