Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2016, 22:29   #168
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Shannon Briggs is absolutely awful. Gave him a dire fighter and he walked through with visibly awful boxing skills. This guy is so far past it, Haye will bury this bloke.

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

Haye sending Shockwave's. Joshua wants none of this at this stage. Briggs needs to take note. Wilder can help himself to some. David Haye is massive and in full flow. He's being made to work his way back up but nothing has gone. The power and speed is still on show. Do British boxing justice and keep Joshua away from fights like this right now. Let Haye go after Wilder.

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Haye calls out Briggs for September, Joshua for next year and Wilder after.

Says if he lands a bomb on any of those three they'll crumble, i doubt anyone will argue with that either. Hell bent in this British show down though and I still don't think Joshua will be ready then either. Joshua vs Fury, Haye vs Wilder please. Joshua needs to be hit on the chin a few times. You can't just jump into a ring with a guy that throws nuclear right hands without taking a decent shot. Again Whyte rocked him which is a sign there's a lot of work to be done. Give Joshua someone that can withstand a few rounds again, get him a slugfest but a year isn't enough fights to ready yourself for the Hayemaker. Anybody Haye hits they crumble which includes Wlad, who felt everyone of Hayes right hands and quickly grabbed hold.

My view, Haye is lazing around, he'll bury Fury, Wilder and Joshua and given a second chance he'll knock Klitschko out too.

I feel for Joshua. In one reality he can be Lewis v2 and in another you're setting up for Amir Khan style career of jumping classes way too early and facing opponent's in a whole different world. In my world as above I think Joshua could trouble Fury and I'd go for Haye and Wilder

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 21-05-2016 at 22:32.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote