Thread: US Timeline New US Shows Spring/Summer 2016
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 11:01   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: New US shows Spring/Summer 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Although I am not a huge fan of psychology I love to watch apocalyptic stuff (e.g. Day After Tomorrow) because I love to study human behaviour and analyse how people react to different situations
When you have got 2 mins everybody need to watch a new mini series called Containment. It is sort of like Outbreak the tv series and follows a viral outbreak in the city of Atlanta. I love watching stuff like this from a science point of view but also to see how the public and police react and how everything can go wrong just through people trying to act compassionately and trying to do the right thing for the people they care about. It started 4 weeks ago and for some reason I didn't think it started till tonight so I am catching up now. I have just finished 1x02 and I love it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote