Thread: Football Season 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 20:10   #1771
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2015/2016

I am totally disgusted at a shabby performance, the Spurs players were a disgrace to the shirt.

I cannot understand the way they played. I saw the whole game, and at the end at least Poch, said he was ashamed and embarrassed for the fans, and families who were supporting us.

Not only did they beat by RELEGATED team, they went down to TEN MEN. And we still bloody lost.

A few weeks ago Poch said in an interview, that it didn't matter whether we finished above Arsenal, its we are in the highest position that we have ever been in and in the Champions League.
I think they were just playing out time

Well done to the Arsenal.

As a long time Spurs fan, l am disgusted.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote