Thread: Football Season 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:35   #1715
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Football Season 2015/2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I for one congratulate Leicester City on the PL Title.

Secondly for those Spurs haters on this forum. I have watched Spurs all my life, and have blue and white blood in my viens.

But, l was totally shocked by the performance of Chelsea players lasy night.

All the off the ball fouls, Costa should have been sent off for the ugly tackles he was making. Spurs should have had a penalty, for the way he had his arms round each Spurs player, in every corner.

Ivanovic was his usual cruel self and going in with nasty tackles. And then we have TWO talking points. Lamela and Costa, where Lamela ' stamped' om Costa.

Costa gets up and runs to the linesman, showing his wrist in the face of the Linesman.

Throughout the game, there were ugly tackles. And Clattenberg, and his officials failed to get a grip on the game. And to show authority .

Chelsea went out of the way, as usual. When they are losing. They go on the cheating game. And this has gone on over the season.

Spurs players where to blame in reacting.

After the final whistle, Costa and Vorm were invloind in something RIGHT UNDER THE NOSES OF OFFICIALS.

If you look SEVEN Spurs got booked. Only TWO from Chelsea.

And the FA will look at Cost BITING a Spurs player.

This was a chaotic derby, Each during the week, we had Chelsea players saying we HATE Spurs, even during the game there were chants of WE HATE TOTTENHAM from the Chelsea fans.

Clattenburg, could have ordered the players concerned in the fighting to separate and RED CARDED them.

As even though they are off the field of play, the referee is still in charge of the players. Until the reach the changing room
A very vicious game.

I think that IF Spurs do finish above Arsenal, this could be another factor why the Arsenal fans want Wenger out. I think that finishing below Spurs, this is unthinkable in North London
You're a dead cert for the Comedy writers of the year award. The players didn't say they hated spurs, they said they didn't want them to win. And you seem to have omitted Eric Dier and Dembele from your criticism of players. Wonder why?
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote