View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 19:05   #1619
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Thank the Lord, I am still Windows 7". Must be a nightmare for you Tinky
Nash I debated for quite sometime about upgrading and believe me, like yourself, I was really sceptical.
However I decided because I was a free upgrade, the offer was too hard to resist. I decided to go for it, the first upgrade was not satisfactory and I reverted back to windows 7 because I found that apps I had installed were not working/had disappeared in Windows 10. But I decided to give it one more chance and reinstalled Windows 10, and up until now I have been fairly happy with it until now. Believe me Nash I have exhausted every avenue suggested on the net trying to sort it out. I am not scared to try resolving problems, in the past I have installed a new DVD player and also a new hard drive on my old PC, things that some on here would understandably not be prepared to tackle. I am happy to consider any option suggested to resolve my problem if only someone would come up with a suggested resolution.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote