Thread: Football Season 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 19:56   #1520
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2015/2016

That was a given. He's happy to stick out 3 years and get paid an incredible amount for a club in such a predicament but naturally both himself and the club would like to insure themselves against this. I'd rather him be honest about what could still happen rather than be a yes man and a liar. Far too many of those have passed through our gates.

If Benitez keeps Newcastle up and gets the free role he was promised I can only see good things. This hopefully is the turning point in the Ashley era in which Newcastle United provide the football the fans deserve, the stadium warrants and brings back the one thing fans have missed the most.. Effort. If we go down, at least we can go down trying under Benitez. Simple fact is it's up to Rafa to turn a bunch of expensive foreign talent into a team and build even further onto that. without being big headed, this is a lineup that should be nowhere near the bottom of the table individually but as a team it's been well deserved.