Thread: Football Season 2014/15
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 11:50   #3519
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2014/15

Is that the level of ambition at Liverpool now? Danny Ings? I don't think I've seen a club so willing to nosedive into mediocrity. Rodgers can take credit for a second place finish but in reality the plaudits have to go to the second coming of the SAS. Naturally £70 million was more juicy than the prospect of winning the league or competing with the best in Europe. Now sat competing with the second best teams in Europe with no hope of a Premier League title. Balotelli and Ings

Don't get me started on the horrid defence.

Then there's Rodgers, another Moyes in charge of a giant and hopelessly out of his depth. From Houlier and Benitez to Hodgson and Rodgers, dire.

How do you sum it up? 1 step forward (Nearly winning the league title, something you should then improve upon) to 3 steps back.. Selling Suarez, keeping a makeshift defence, making uninspiring signings and hoping for the best.

I honestly thought Rodgers was gone and Klopp was in.

Finally, shipping five goals to stoke in one half is enough to get even Mourinho the sack.