View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 10:59   #1610
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Sat in a restaurant last night and my back went into a complete spasm

This morning I'm in absolute agony can't bend over feels like someone has taken a sledgehammer to the base of my spine

Hot baths voltarol and pain killers not working and a five hour drive to do tomorrow morning
That does not sound good Mr M. The drive tomorrow sounds like the worst idea in the world unless you find some way of relieving pain.

Oh forgot to add why I came to the thread.

My moan is about the delivery firm Hermes. We were under the impression that DPD would be delivering a parcel but they passed it over to Hermes who insist the parcel has been left in our garage as we were out.

We were in all day and our car, parked near the garage at the end of a 60ft driveway was blocking direct access to it. OK the garage door was open but my husband, at the time of the claimed delivery, was sat in our conservatory overlooking both the driveway and garage. No one came to our front door and the only way to get to the garage would have been to pass our wide open conservatory door. Added to which if we are not in we have a standing request that parcels be taken to our next door neighbour, who was also at home all day. Grrrrr