View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 05:46   #4453
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Spooks: The Greater Good - 9/10

As a massive fan of the show I was gutted when it ended so I've been really looking forward to this. Game of Thrones' Kit Harrington plays the Tom/Adam/Lucas lead which surprised me and obviously Harry is back too. Only a small handful of previous characters show up but there's one VERY pleasing cameo, I won't spoil it but for fans of the show you will definitely smile when this individual shows up

If you've never seen Spooks you probably won't be as enthusiastic about the film, you'll probably still enjoy it though but some parts are a bit too quick to be understood for people who never got in to the show. It doesn't compare very well on a visual level with Bourne, 24 etc as there is only one explosion etc so it relies on the storyline and performance from the actors which works really well. Some very unexpected deaths and plot twists shake things up nicely.

Left open for a potential sequel which is good as I doubt the show will ever return. Disappointed they didn't use the theme at the end though!

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote