View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 09:42   #134
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unstoppable migration?

That's what I was wondering. Presumably some have found themselves trapped in Libya since it fell apart and have been trying to get out ever since but you have to wonder how many are still heading there in spite of the dangers they must know exist.

I can't see how anyone can refute the notion that offering more asylum to more people and making it easier, won't result in ever increasing numbers of people from around the globe trying to take advantage of it, heading off across continents through numerous safe countries to find what they're really looking for and becoming victims of all sorts of monsters. The point at which a red line has to be drawn can be argued but it seems patently obvious to me that sooner or later that's what will have to happen but who's going to be brave enough to say so?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote