View Single Post
Old 28-01-2015, 21:39   #242
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
@Ken W
i got Intel Quad Core2 Q6600 2.4GHz with 4Gb RAM memory DDR3 (1066MHz)
Graphic Card:- Geforce 9400 GT.

it sometimes lag's alot when opening lots of apps programs and web browser taps. and sometimes lag's a bit. and sometimes running very good.
(don't no if upgrading the Graphic card to AMD Radeon R7 240 might help with lag).

its better to have Intel i5 or Intel i7 or AMD A10 with 8Gb RAM
if you don't want any lag.

it will lag alot or it might crash alot on 1.73 Centrino better to get a better CPU with more RAM. you can try it if you want, and tell us if it worked very good or not.

but in my opinion its not really worth it trying on a single core CPU with less memory.

if it lags on my computer then what will happen to yours?
Perhaps I will get another hard drive to put in my main pc to try it out (3.4Ghz quad core + 8 gig ram) then I could just swap the hard which has 8.1 installed with the new drive so not to interfere with my windows 8.1.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote