View Single Post
Old 14-11-2014, 13:12   #5157
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
I was not aware of any other company using VM's BB for their customers. I am happy to be proved wrong if there are companies sharing it for their customers benefit.

It is not difficult to get around it, just subscribe to NowTV for a few weeks whilst the shows you want to watch are on.

I have to agree with MM, exclusives have been and will always be around. It is only a problem for some people now, because a few average (in my eyes) shows are not available on VM. It drives me insane. If VM had done it, everyone would be praising them.

If this is one of the biggest problems people have in there lives, they should be very pleased.
No, I didn't mean that, Harry. I was trying to make the point that if you didn't get broadband through VM, other platforms offer broadband, so it's not a problem.

However, other platforms can't offer Sky Atlantic or any of the programmes that are shown on it as 'exclusive to Sky'.

Therefore, the broadband analogy is not the correct one to use.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote