View Single Post
Old 20-10-2014, 20:00   #2379
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I haven't had any lag with my X1 in games like Forza, BF 4, call of duty ghosts, or in any game i have tried.

If you do buy an X1 i recommend getting EA Access which is pay £20 a year and you get to use the games in the vault for free, currently 6 games in there and it is great value if you don't have those games.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html

Current games in the vault you play for free are:

Battlefield 4
Need for speed Rivals
Peggle 2
FIFI 14
Maden NFL 25
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warefare
Cheers Snoop that's interesting to know, worth it just BF4 on its own really.

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
The only network issues I suffered with any FPS games were with Battlefield 4, and that was down to it being *broken* at launch.

A stream of updates from EA DICE have since apparently finally fixed BF4's issues on each platform, but I'd long since abandoned it for Titanfall by then.
Cheers Matt, It's always good to know how things are in the real world.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

I've got a mate who can get 20 percent staff discount from a well known Supermarket this weekend, so time to turn the charm up to Defcon 4 with the Mrs ��
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote