View Single Post
Old 20-10-2014, 19:32   #2378
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I'm getting really tempted to get the Xbox one with Forza 5, I've been speaking with a few of my online friends who say it's pretty awesome, and being a huge fan even now of Forza 4 I'm really tempted.

Can I ask, and apologies as I've not read the entire thread, if any of you fps gamers out there have noticed a reduction in how the console deals with lag, as I also fancy the new Advance Warfare.

Network related issues aside does the Xbox one offer a more balanced game.
I haven't had any lag with my X1 in games like Forza, BF 4, call of duty ghosts, or in any game i have tried.

If you do buy an X1 i recommend getting EA Access which is pay £20 a year and you get to use the games in the vault for free, currently 6 games in there and it is great value if you don't have those games.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html

Current games in the vault you play for free are:

Battlefield 4
Need for speed Rivals
Peggle 2
FIFI 14
Maden NFL 25
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warefare