View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 16:37   #2201
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
I'm sure that the editorial isn't at all influenced by Rusbridger standing to inherit the Benshie estate through his wife, daughter of Baron Mackie of Benshie.

No declaration if interest in the article so I'm sure it's all above board... Aye rihgt
No, he's not....

Baron Mackie was elevated to the Lords as a political Lord, as he was the youngest of the three sons (Maitland, John, & George) of Maitland Mackie, each of whom has had several offspring.

So in reality, Alan Rusbridger is married to someone who has a share in a family business and lands, none of which will change whether or not Scotland votes for independence, unless the new Scottish parliament is intending to disenfranchise / disinherit anyone married to someone not Scots-born....

As has been said earlier, not sure what the relevance is....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote