View Single Post
Old 14-08-2014, 09:57   #2274
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Several months ago I purchased the Microsoft complete extended warranty and was charged for VAT when I shouldn't have been. Even though I tried to get it sorted I gave up after 2 hopeless phone calls to the Xbox site and phone support.

Out of the blue this morning I received this email and I expect others in the same boat did too.
That's good news albeit a little late on the email if the refund was sent July 15th. I didn't get the extended warranty so wasn't affected but its good to hear Microsoft correcting the error.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote