Thread: Football World Cup 2014
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2014, 23:08   #1011
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: World Cup 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
He wasn't even Argentinas best player in the tournament IMO. I'd be surprised if he keeps that trophy haha
Well he seemed to drag them single handedly though the group stages but yeah faded away. Still I think he probably was their best player. They really were awful for the first four games with Messi bailing them out. It's only later more of their team started to show themselves. I doubt he cares about the trophy, all it does is allow people to rip into him for something he had no control over.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote