View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014, 11:22   #8194
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

After been let down for the last few day's with people who are meant to be professionals in their field of work I have now managed to get a tree scientist coming out tomorrow at 12.30 he seems a very clever man and is used to doing reports for insurance companies,court procedures etc if only I had his number at the start of my search would have saved a whole load of time. He is alot more expensive than a tree surgeon but I suppose you get what you pay for at the end of the day. He has more qualifications than the ingredients of a Mars bar LOL it seems. He has a masters in forest science etc but more importantly a registered chartered consultant which suits all parties involved in the problem I have. Really hope he does not let us down like the tree surgeons. Fingers crossed. I am so happy now in a way that we were let down by the tree surgeons as this guy seems the business so it just goes to show you as the old saying goes "what is for you won't go by you" if you get my meaning. I had never heard of a tree scientist before but then again had no need to search for one. Happy things are moving forward again as they were at a stand still for a while there.