View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 21:42   #1556
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I've said before in this thread that fifteen years ago I work for ondigital in special projects and came up for a plan of showing wwf as was then, wcw, ecw and some of.the indies on a dedicated channel, I was over ruled in favour of showing championship and football league, with consequences known to all. Not sure how wwe plan to full it up, can't all be repeats of classic matches and catch up.
WWE Network is a netflix clone for solely WWE content that will show every Live WWE event as well as every event they televised. It has no schedule other than live events. Everything else is netflix style. A one month sub costs half of what a standard PPV used to cost. They might still keep WWE branded channels on TV but filling them isnt an issue. Live Events and so forth similar to the Sky F1 channel.

£6 a month for the WWE Network with all that content including special events/PPV
Or £15 each PPV and whatever you pay to Sky to access Sky Sports.

I have no idea what ondigital tried if you wish to educate me on both the idea and the outcome. Too young to have paid attention.

As for the filling up without repeats. They're trying that with their own TV shows which to be fair are horrible.

Its obvious WWE are coming to an end of dealing with TV deals and the 600,000 subs signed up to see WM30 over the 400,000 on TV show it's already started.