View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:51   #7651
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Chelsea in my opinion got there delights tonight. It goes to prove that Chelsea cannot have everything.
It would not surprise me he didn't get sacked. You know that the Chelsea owner cannot buy everything.

I watched the game, and felt sorry for the fact, they were totally outplayed by a Madrid side that caught Chelsea out.

As for the Tottenham bit. I don't think whatever manager you have at Spurs, we will still be *****. And l dont say that lightly, l have supported them for 40 years, and they have always been the same.

Levy, has to decide who he wants, and stick by it.

We will still be a second rate side against the big boys, if Paulinho goes, then take the other crap with him. Soldado will go down as the worst striker we have ever had.

Sorry didn't Spurs blow £100 million in the summer? Sitting here talking about teams trying to buy stuff.. Hypocrite.
At least when Chelsea spend money they actually go on to achieve things. You should know a lot about that being 6th and all below 3 teams that spent less than you. Your frequent digs at every other club in London are becoming annoying.