View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 21:03   #1694
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

People may remember me moaning about my noisy power supply.

Well, I gave in and ordered a new one from the Xbox service website for £30. I resented having to pay £30 for a new power supply, but I thought it was a better option than paying to post my original one all the way to Prague and then waiting for a replacement, as that would cost more plus mean I'd be unable to use the console.

The new one arrived today, from the European service centre... in a pathetically thin jiffy bag with no additional protection.

But despite the crappy packaging, it works better than the original one - no more dodgy fan noise! I finally have a power supply that isn't noisier than the console itself and finally have a power supply that doesn't sound dodgy.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote