View Single Post
Old 30-12-2013, 22:25   #33
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: NFL/NCAA College Football 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I feel that it is one of the most open playoffs ever this year. I cannot see a clear Favorite, although in the AFC its hard to argue against Payton leading his boys to the Superbowl.
The NFC is a lot more complicated with the chance of shocks in next weeks wild card games
I shall enjoy every game no matter what.
Just about got over the Bears conceding the game in the last minute, but hey I 'm a realist and there defense is shocking.
If I'm honest I fancy the 49ers in the NFC.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote