View Single Post
Old 21-12-2013, 19:52   #1664
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I think the OS update has brought us a feature that was in beta. I have not seen this working for me before the update and other day it worked. If you are playing a game lets say Forza you pause it while in a race or a menu etc and then turn off the console. When you turn it back on again and sign in you star the last game you played in this case Forza and guess what it carries on from where you praised it. No loading, no starting again. I have also tried this with FIFA and same thing.

Goto settings, power and startup and choose 'Resume game quickly (beta)'. Also make sure your console is set to 'Instant on'

Try it out and see if works for you. I have also captured 2 videos of this as well
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote