View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 09:50   #136
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh View Post
Anybody using Netflix's Android app to control Netflix on their TiVo?

Choosing a show to watch from the Android app when the TiVo isn't already in the Netflix app it seems to regularly timeout before the TiVo app starts. Hitting pause on the remote on the lockscreen also failed to work last week then pressing it again from the notification bar caused my TiVo to completely lock up so it wouldn't even respond to a power-off reset and I had to pull the plug. It then did three reboot cycles before it came back again...
I'll tell you what I've noticed on the iOS app. If you have the app running on both iOS and Tivo and use the remote play feature to select something on iOS and have it play on the tivo, it works. If you try and change programmes, it will not work and the iOS app will eventually time out.

If you then try and exit the app on the Tivo (say, by pressing the TV button on the remote), the screen will go black. The box will hang and eventually reboot.