MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I phoned the MS Store's UK number to buy Complete, 0800 026 0329 (because the service website repeatedly failed to get past step 1 when trying to buy it from there).

It sounded like a standard off-shore call centre to me.

I'm not sure if you should phone that or Support, though, in your case, as you didn't buy via the Store.

One of the many examples of Microsoft's stupidity is that its systems are not linked: Because I bought MS Complete from the MS Store via the phone, the extended warranty does not show up if I visit the service website (myservice.xbox.com), all the service site shows for me is the standard warranty. I do have the extended warranty, but cannot make use of it via the service website as it does not know I have it

Contrast that with Apple...I bought my iPad and iMac from the Apple Online Store and my iPhone from the local Apple Retail Store. All three have Apple Care, purchased via the Retail Store for the iPhone, the Online Store for the iPad, and the Amazon Marketplace for the iMac. All three devices are listed on my Apple support profile on the Apple website, and all three have the correct warranty information listed even though the devices and extended warranties were bought from different parts of Apple (with one extended warranty not even purchased via Apple at all).
I have exactly the same issue, any idea what we need to do?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote