View Single Post
Old 27-11-2013, 11:47   #1513
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I am really hoping they reduce the price of digital downloads as £55 is too much but that is cheaper than on the PS4 where they're are priced at £60 after Sony reduced them buy £3s.

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

You may have been right about the game itself see my edit, however not if the game came in the console box.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Well i had been having severe freezes while watching TV through the HDMI pass through making TV unusable so i had given up and connected it up the old normal way, however last night i decided to try again so i took the HDMI lead out the back of the TV and connected it to the HDMI IN on the console and i can't believe it, it has now been working perfectly without any freezing so i am a very happy bunny and don't plan on unplugging anything for a while!

Also while playing Forza racing i needed to turn the volume up but the controller was out of reach, so i thought i would try 'Xbox Volume Up' and it worked, i had not tried that before and didn't even know the command.
I agree about the DD prices.

Im not sure on the game now as i brought mine from Xbox store and doesnt mention it and the car packs are showing a price.

I have connected my TV back to my amp due to the refresj rate issue
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote